New Catenary System Launched by Luminis
Montreal, QC, March 19, 2020 - Luminis (www.luminis.com), an established innovator and manufacturer of specification grade, interior and exterior lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, retail, recreational and urban environments, today introduced its new catenary attachment. With a 12-degree adjustability the re-engineered system ensures that fixtures hang perfectly vertical when suspended from cables that assume a catenary curve.
The new system is compatible with many of Luminis’ current luminaires, including the popular Lumistik, Aramis, Scirocco, Syrios and Maya (coming soon).
- 12-degree pivot for vertical alignment and aimability
- Discreet shape that blends with luminaire aesthetic
- Connection box with 4 sealed cable glands to accommodates 0-10V dimming and DMX
- Compatible with Ø0.25” and Ø0.5” steel cables (provided by others)
- Compatible with an extensive range of Luminis luminaires
- Locking mechanism prevents mounting bracket from gliding along cable
- IP65 rated
- Easy install
- Available in a range of standard finish colors
More information about the new catenary attachment and all Luminis luminaires is available on the Luminis website at www.luminis.com.