Luminis Releases Syrios Family of Exterior Architectural LED Luminaries
Montreal, QC, October 28, 2014 - Luminis (www.luminis.com), an established innovator and manufacturer of specification grade lighting solutions today announced the release of its high performance Syrios family of exterior luminaires. With a timeless cylindrical design, the Syrios family blends with the traditional or contemporary architecture of schools, public spaces, office buildings, shopping centers and hospitals.
Available in wall (down light or up /down light), pendant (down light or up / down light) or surface ceiling mounting configurations in 3", 6" and 8" diameters, Syrios provides the flexibility to mix and match products in an architectural setting while maintaining a common design integrity.
The 6" and 8" versions feature a unique integral adjustable lamp module, which enables precise directional aiming of the light beam without disturbing the position of the luminaire. This unique function is ideal to precisely highlight building features such as overhang canopies, accentuate wall textures or push light away from the building to light a pathway.
Syrios luminaires offer high quality light with 80 CRI (90 CRI for 3000K), and 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K temperature options. They are fully dimmable (0-10V) and RGBW versions with DMX control are available.
Designed for performance, reliability and durability, Syrios delivers up to 9,500 lumens (8" version) and has a L70 lifetime of 72,000 hours. The Syrios housing is made of corrosion resistant aluminum alloy and features an integral LED sealed light module designed for optimal heat dissipation and lighting performance. Top cast ventilation slots allow for air circulation and cooling of the assembly.
Syrios luminaires are available in a wide range of finishes, and optional accessories are available to customize each luminaire to meet specific lighting requirement. The Syrios family is also offered with a 347V input power driver to meet Canadian industrial voltage ranges.
- Wall, pendant and surface ceiling mounting configurations
- Multiple Up-Down lighting options
- 3", 6" and 8" diameters
- 1,000 to 9,500 delivered lumens
- 4000K standard color temperature, with 3000K, 3500K, and 5000K options
- 72,000 hour L70 lifetime
- 80 CRI (90 CRI for 3000K)
- 0-10V dimmable
- RGBW DMX version available
- Corrosion resistant 356 aluminum alloy with a copper (CU) content of less than 0.1%
- Stainless steel hardware
- Seamless extruded aluminum housing with an integral LED sealed light module designed for optimal heat dissipation and lighting performance
- Top cast aluminum cover includes ventilation slots allowing air circulation and cooling of assembly
- Wide choice of reflectors from 20° to 60° beam angle and asymmetric options
- Adjustable beam direction for 6" and 8" diameter models
- 347V option