Luminis Offers Range of Faux Wood Finishes for Exterior Luminaires
Montreal, QC, November 4, 2021 – Luminis® (www.luminis.com), an established manufacturer of specification grade lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, recreational, and urban environments, has announced the availability of faux wood finishes for a range of its exterior luminaires.
With realistic grain and knots, the faux wood finish has the look and feel of real wood. Landscape architects and designers can bring the warmth and natural charm of wood to any outdoor environment.
Ten colors are available, each of which is UV stabilized so there is no concern for weather or wear. Luminaires with this finish are more durable and longer lasting than fixtures with natural wood.
A broad range of products are available with a faux wood finish. They are:
- Bellevue (all models)
- Eclipse Maxi bollards (EC820, EC821, EC822, EC823, EC830, EC831, EC832)
- Eclipse Mini bollards (EC620, EC621, EC622, EC623, EC630, EC631, EC632)
- Lumistik bollards (CL313, CL313XL, CL613, Cl623, CL627, CL813, CL823)
- Lumistik columns (CL620, CL640, CL670, CL621, CL820, CL840, CL870, CL821)
- Lumiquad (all models)
- Maya bollard (MA30)
- Scena bollards (SN800B-H24, SN800B-H39, SN805-H24, SN805B-H39, SN820B-H24, SN820B-H39, SN825B-H24, SN825B-H39)
- Syrios Square
- Poles (for Eclipse, Maya, and Scirocco)
More information about Luminis’ faux wood finishes is available here.