Luminis Launches New LumiSTIK Architectural LED Lighting Range
Montreal, QC, April 26, 2016 - Luminis (www.luminis.com), an established innovator and manufacturer of specification grade, interior and exterior lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, retail, recreational and urban environments, today announced the launch of its new LumiSTIK product family. Consisting of a range of columns, bollards, pendants and wall mounted luminaires, LumiSTIK products are suited to site lighting applications where public space enhancement is the goal.
With a wide range of available heights, from a bollard of just 20" to an imposing column of 26 feet, and many sizes in between, the LumiSTIK family is able to emphasize any landscape element.
Various LumiSTIK columns feature a unique clear lens with an integral optic system. They have IESNA distribution types and are dark sky friendly with full cut off. The pendants and wall luminaires in the family incorporate a unique secondary downlight component.
The product´s clean extruded aluminum base and high impact acrylic diffuser provides an architectural aesthetic that complements any surrounding. And, the assembly is designed to provide uniform 360° uniform illumination.
A removable modular LED platform is contained within the acrylic sealed cylinder, for easy maintenance or replacement.
The LumiSTIK family is offered with a 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K CCT with 80 CRI. An RGBW version is also available. All products in the range boast a lifetime of 50,000 hours (L85). Lumen output ranges from 830 to 12,450 depending upon chosen model.
- Bollards offered in 3", 6" and 8" diameters, and in various heights (from 21" to 42")
- Columns offered in 6" and 8" diameters with various acrylic lengths (24", 48", 72") and overall heights ranging from 72" to 312" depending on model
- Pendants offered in 3", 6" and 8" diameters
- Wall mount offered in 3" diameters
- 3" models are ADA compliant
- Pendants and wall mount available in various lengths
- 4000K standard color temperature with 2700K, 3000K and 3500K options
- 80 CRI
- 50,000 hours (L85B50)
- Lumen output of 830 to 12,450 depending upon chosen model, distribution type and input
- Optional uplight and downlight module with 20°, 45° and 60° reflector available on various wall and pendant models.
- RGBW DMX version available
- High impact white translucent UV stabilized acrylic diffuser with uniform light distribution
- Removable modular LED platform for easy maintenance or replacement