Luminis Improves MayaLED Family of Award-Winning Exterior LED Luminaires
Montreal, QC, August 12, 2015 - Luminis (www.luminis.com), an established innovator and manufacturer of specification grade lighting solutions today announced performance improvements to its award-winning MayaLED family of exterior luminaires, including increases in efficiency, output and lifetime. The updated MayaLED family has also been expanded with the addition of a pedestrian-scaled bollard.
The family´s new LED platform and silicone optical system pushes output by 70% up to 13,000 lumens and increases efficiency up to 120 lumens/watt. Lifetime is improved to beyond 125,000 hours. The technical advancements in optical materials provide greater color stability and offers thermal advantages, making MayaLED ideal for extreme weather environments.
A new pedestrian scaled bollard (MA30) has also been introduced to complement the existing line of wall and post top luminaires, and has a wood finish option.
MayaLED luminaires offer high quality light with 80 CRI and 4000K, with 3500K and 5000K temperature options available. Featuring type II, III, IV, and V light distribution with a high performance optical lens, they are fully dimmable (0-10V) and can be configured with an integral occupancy sensor with bi-level dimming.
Corrosion-resistant cast aluminum construction offers maximum durability, while a sealed IP66 rated LED light module shields the optical characteristics against environmental degradation.
Winner of an IIDEX Canada silver medal and recipient of a PIA Award, MayaLED luminaires offer an innovative, reliable and aesthetically pleasing lighting solution to meet site-specific needs.
Blending optical performance and energy efficiency with a new slim design, the MayaLED family is ideally suited for site and area lighting applications such as parks, campuses, urban and commercial developments.
- Post or wall-mount configurations suited for site and area applications such as parks, campuses, urban and commercial developments
- Performance improvements and new slim design
- New pedestrian scaled bollard (MA30) to compliment exiting line of wall and post top luminaires
- New LED platform and silicone optical system for maximum efficiency, performance, reliability and precise distribution
- Increased efficiency up to 120 lumens/watts
- Increased output by 70% up to 13,000 lumens
- Improved life beyond 125,000 hours lifetime (L70)
- Type II, III, IV, and V light distribution with high performance optical lens
- 4000K standard color temperature, with 3500K and 5000K options
- Dark Sky rated
- Optional turtle-friendly amber LED with 590nM
- 80 CRI
- 0-10V dimmable with optional integral occupancy sensor with bi-level dimming
- Cast aluminum construction for durability
- Field replaceable LED engine platform
- 5-year warranty