Luminis Expands Hollowcore High Bay Lighting Family
Montreal, QC, June 9, 2022 – Luminis (www.luminis.com), an established innovator and manufacturer of specification-grade, interior and exterior lighting solutions, today announced the introduction of a larger sized pendant for the Hollowcore luminaire family.
The Hollowcore architectural pendant is now available in a 30” diameter, in addition to the existing 19” size, making it ideal for larger spaces that require more light output in an attractive aesthetic. An open design means the luminaire looks stylish from above and below, so it can be installed in large open areas to illuminate lower building levels.
Hollowcore was introduced in early 2020 as a re-think of the traditional high bay pendant. It was designed to optimize and deliver light evenly and where needed with a unique circular LED light engine and an open center concept. Designers may select a lens or aluminum reflector.
The lens version of the new luminaire delivers up to 22,500 lumens of uniform downlight. An optional independently controlled uplight component is also available, delivering up to 7,800 additional lumens for upward illumination or highlighting ceilings. Available in a stem, aircraft cable, or ceiling mount, and a range of color temperatures from 2700K to 4000K, Hollowcore produces light that is distinct for any application, whether corporate, retail, educational or hospitality.
Feature summary for 30” diameter model:
- Open aesthetic looks good from above and below
- Stem, aircraft cable or ceiling mount options
- Downlight or up/downlight distribution
- Available with lens or aluminum reflector
- Lens version: up to 22,500 delivered lumens (downlight) and up to 7,800 additional lumens (uplight)
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT options available
- 80 CRI
- White tuning option available
- Warm dimming option available
- 0-10V dimming-ready driver (dims to 1%)
- Optional 360° PIR motion (occupancy) sensor
- Integral driver and battery backup
- Optional remote emergency battery backup
- 60,000 hours lifetime
- cULus damp listed
- Available in a range of finish colors
- 5-year warranty
Full details are available at Products | Luminis Lighting